1. On the left of your screen, within the main navigation bar, there is a section named ‘ADMINISTRATION’. Under this section, you can find the navigation for ‘System Logs’.
2. System Logs gives you the options to see logs for system, email messages, SMS messages and API transactions. User can export the information in different sources.
3. System Logs-> System Log: System log will prove information regarding log in detail and IP address of the login system.
4. System Logs-> Email Message Log: this is a log of all system generated email to user and it hold all relevant information like timestamp, site id, email and transaction id.
5. System Logs-> SMS Message Log: this is a log of all system generated messages to user and it hold all relevant information like timestamp, id, client name, text and mobile number of assigned user.
6. System Logs-> API Transaction Log: API transaction logs have the information about the Conduit service used by our users. Through the conduit(API) service they can access the data. This log table logs the timestamp, site id, ip address and api transaction url for the record of who used the conduit service, when and what was the transaction link