X1 Surface Temperature is a compact, low-power and highly precise temperature sensor to measure the external temperature of pipes and equipment.
X1 Temperature and Humidity is a highly reliable combined sensor for measuring both temperature and relative humidity.
- Monitoring Comfort Levels in Building
- Digital temperature & humidity monitoring
- Monitoring HVAC Performance
- Measuring Dampness and Wetness
X1 Vibration is a small, low-power and highly reliable vibration sensor for industrial and mechanical vibration monitoring.
X1 Pressure is a highly reliable sensor for measuring the pressure of Inert Gases and Liquids.
Out of stock
X1 PIR Multi features innovative multi-directional passive infrared sensing elements which can be used to track multiple people and their direction of movement.
- Detect multiple people and their direction
- Create two-dimensional detection zones
X1 PIR Counter is a passive infrared sensor which can be used to track people in a designated area.
- Count foot traffic in a designated area
- Detect rodents and other small animals
- Log after-hours usage
- Measure utilisation of amenities
Out of stock
X1 People Counter is designed for anonymously tracking users smart devices - that can be carried across zones to track users movements.
- Creates wifi and Bluetooth detection network
- Counts people carry smart devices
- Measure time people spent within the detection area
XTrack is a multi-network GNSS Glonass GPS with built-in accelerometer. Power with the vehicles 12v-24v power supply for realtime tracking or wake-up in case of theft from the built-in accelerometer.
X1 VOC is an integrated environment sensor to measure volatile organic compounds and ambient conditions for personal well being.
- Detect potential Air Quality Health and Safety issues
- Detect ambient environmental conditions
The AlphaX Xmesh LoRaWAN Gateway features the latest dual receiver LoRaWAN technology and is configurable in “mesh” mode for added redundancy in congested environments.
The AlphaX Xmesh Repeater Station extends an Xmesh network over long distances or in difficult line of sight applications.