X1 Indoor Environment sensor is a digital temperature and humidity sensor with a calibrated digital output. It is highly reliable and provides self-calibration and long-term stability due to the use of special temperature and humidity acquisition technology.
It consists of a capacitive moisture element and an integrated high-precision temperature sensor. It is battery operated, with 2 years of life and communicates wirelessly over LPWAN.
The X1 Indoor Environment Sensor is easy to fit with the included universal mounting bracket.
Features & Benefits
- Tool-less installation, lightweight
- Ultra-low-voltage operation
- Wireless connection with LPWAN
- Tough polycarbonate & aluminium construction
- IP68 waterproof enclosure and UV protection
- Manufacturer warranty with Minnovation
- Digital temperature monitoring
- Humidity monitoring
- Sensor for HVAC systems
Security & Certifications
- 256-bit SHA, MD5, DES, AES Encryption
- CE, FCC, IC and RCM certified
- FCC-ID: 2AJMTLOY4R
- CE 0700