X1 Pressure is a digital sensor with a calibrated digital output. It is highly reliable and provides self-calibration and long-term stability thanks to onboard intelligent algorithms. It has inbuilt LPWAN communications for Xmesh and TTN compatibility and onboard edge processing capability.
X1 Pressure sensor is a piezoresistive silicon pressure sensor. This sensor measures absolute pressure in kPa.
X1 Pressure sensors are intended for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic gases, such as air and other dry gases.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, simple installation
- Wireless connection with LPWAN, Xmesh & TTN compatible
- Ultra low voltage operation
- Tough polycarbonate & aluminium construction
- IP67 waterproof enclosure and UV protection
- Self Mounting on the 3/8BSP male thread
- Industry-leading accuracy of ± 0.25%Fss BFSL
- Manufacturer warranty with Minnovation
- Pressure sensor for Airflow and air pressure monitoring
- Monitor and control air pressure in your HVAC systems
- VAV (Variable Air Volume) control
Security & Certifications
- 256-bit SHA, MD5, DES, AES Encryption
- CE, FCC, IC and RCM certified
- FCC-ID: 2AJMTLOY4R
- CE 0700
0-150PSI, 0-100PSI, 0-10PSI
** Requires gateway for connectivity
* Service charges may be applicable.
*Estimated 2-year battery life at hourly measurement intervals.
- Product Flyer
- Product Datasheet
- Product Manual