X1 Ambient Environment sensor is a digital pressure, temperature and humidity sensor with a high linearity calibrated digital output. It is highly reliable and provides self-calibration and long-term stability due to the use of integrated sensor technology.
It consists of a capacitive moisture element and an integrated high-precision temperature sensor. It is battery operated, with 2 years of life and communicates wirelessly over LPWAN.
The X1 Ambient Environment Sensor is easy to fit with the included universal mounting bracket.
Features & Benefits
- Tool-less installation, lightweight
- Ultra-low-voltage operation
- Wireless connection with LPWAN
- Tough polycarbonate & aluminium construction
- IP44 waterproof enclosure and UV protection
- Manufacturer warranty with Minnovation
- Monitoring Comfort Levels in Buildings
- Monitoring HVAC Performance
- Measuring Dampness and Wetness
- Warning regarding dryness or high temperatures (Fire Hazard)
- Measurement of volume and airflow
- Situational Awareness (open window, door opening, HVAC on/off)
- Weather forecasting
Security & Certifications
- 256-bit SHA, MD5, DES, AES Encryption
- CE, FCC, IC and RCM certified
- FCC-ID: 2AJMTLOY4R
- CE 0700