X1 Mechanical Vibration
X1 Mechanical Vibration is a small, low-power and highly accurate vibration sensor for condition monitoring of rotating machinery. It is a battery-operated, 3-axis accelerometer with LPWAN wireless communication. It measures acceleration with a full-scale range of ±30 m/s and has a battery life of up to 2 years.
It can measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from vibration, shock or motion.
Self-calibrating thanks to inbuilt intelligence. Compliant with ISO10816 Criterion I and Criterion II measurement specifications.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, tool-less installation
- Wireless connection with LPWAN
- ISO10816 Compliant
- Tough polycarbonate and aluminium construction
- IP67 waterproof enclosure and UV protection
- 3-axis with a full-scale range of ±30 m/s acceleration
- Manufacturer warranty with Minnovation
- Industrial vibration monitoring
- Mechanical vibration monitoring
- Measure static and dynamic acceleration of gravity
Security & Certifications
- 256-bit SHA, MD5, DES, AES Encryption
- CE, FCC, IC and RCM certified
- FCC-ID: 2AJMTLOY4R
- CE 0700
- ISO10816 Criterion I
- ISO10816 Criterion II
** Requires gateway for connectivity
* Service charges may be applicable.
*Estimated 2-year battery life at hourly measurement intervals.
- Product Flyer
- Product Datasheet
- Product Manual