X1 Surface Temperature
X1 Surface Temperature sensor is the ultimate device for measuring the surface temperature of the metal, plastics and other thermally conductive materials. The IoT class sensor includes long-range wireless data transmission and a powerful magnet for simple and tool-less installation.
The X1 Surface Temperature sensor is highly reliable and provides long-term operation due to it’s integrated design and embedded sensor. With an estimated battery life of 2 years (dependant on measurement frequency).
The X1 Surface Temperature is the ultimate device for measuring the surface temperature of everything.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, tool-less installation
- Wireless connection with LPWAN
- ISO10816 compliant
- Ultra-low-voltage operation
- Tough polycarbonate & aluminium construction
- IP68 waterproof enclosure and UV protection
- Industry-leading accuracy of ±2 °C relative temperature measurement
- Manufacturer warranty with Minnovation
- Monitoring the external temperature of water pipes
- Monitoring the temperature of bearing and gearbox housings
- Monitoring Engine Case Temperature
- Monitoring Road and Tarmac Temperatures
Security & Certifications
- 256-bit SHA, MD5, DES, AES Encryption
- CE, FCC, IC and RCM certified
- FCC-ID: 2AJMTLOY4R
- CE 0700
** Requires gateway for connectivity
* Service charges may be applicable.
*Estimated 2-year battery life at hourly measurement intervals.
- Product Flyer
- Product Datasheet
- Product Manual