VibX 335 is a small, low-power and highly reliable vibration sensor for industrial and mechanical vibration monitoring.
It is a 3-axis accelerometer and measures acceleration with a full-scale range of ±30 m/s. It can measure the static acceleration of gravity in tilt-sensing applications, as well as dynamic acceleration resulting from vibration, shock or motion.
Self-calibrating thanks to inbuilt intelligence.
- Lightweight, tool-less installation
- Tough polycarbonate and aluminium construction
- IP68 waterproof enclosure and UV protection
- 3-axis with a full-scale range of ±30 m/s acceleration
- Manufacturer warranty with Minnovation
- Full-scale acceleration: ±30 m/s
- Operating temperature: -40 to 85 °C
- Frequency range bandwidth: X out (1000Hz), Yout (1000Hz) and Zout (550 Hz)
- Sensor resonant frequency: 5.5 kHz
- Power operation: 3.3V perfectly compatible with 5.0V power supply
Security & Certifications
- CE, FCC, IC and RCM certified
- CE & RoHS compliant
- Product Flyer
- Product Datasheet
- Product Manual