Edge RS485 to Serial
The RS485 to Serial adapter allows the TTL interface of the microcontroller to be transferred to the RS485 module.
It is most commonly used for industrial automation, connecting PLC, SCADA and other Modbus enabled devices to the cloud.
This module adds a lightning protection design and an anti-jamming design. It supports communication between multiple RS485 end devices, up to 128 can be read by the microcontroller.
It is hot-swappable, so it can be changed out while not requiring the entire network to be taken down.
- Support multi-machine communication, allowing access at up to 128 devices on the bus
- Manufacturer warranty with Minnovation
- Type: TTL to RS485 Module
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to + 85 °C
- Power operation: 3.3V perfectly compatible with 5.0V power supply
- Devices allowed on the bus: 128 (Max)
Security & Certifications
- 256-bit SHA, MD5, DES, AES Encryption
- CE, FCC, IC and RCM certified
- Product Flyer
- Product Datasheet
- Product Manual