How to use the ‘Analysis’ tool to visualise and compare data of multiple sensors on a graph
1. On the left of your screen, within the main navigation bar, there is a section named ‘TOOLBOX’. Under this section, you can find the navigation for ‘Analysis’.
2. By clicking the link you will be redirected to the analysis page.
3. Select the sensors you would like to analyse using the select box provided. You can select multiple sensors for analysis.
4. As you select your sensor, if the sensor has data for the pre-set time range, it will be displayed on the graph.
5. To change the time range for the graph, click on the ‘Calender-time’ widget displayed on the top-right corner of the graph to select a new time range and click ‘Apply’. The graph will render with new data according to the selected time range.
6. You can toggle(hide/show) the data from the graph for a particular sensor by clicking the same of the sensor displayed on the top-middle area of the graph.
7. You can also change the visualisation of the graph by clicking the buttons available on the top-left corner of the graph. You can view data as a Line graph, Bar graph, Area graph and Scatter graph.