How to delete an entire Digital Twin for a particular entity
1. There are two types of Digital Twin, one is top-most level Digital Twin associated with site/enterprise/organisation and second is entity-level Digital Twin associated with sub-site/location/entity.
2. To delete the entity-level Digital Twin, look for ‘Toolbox’ section on the navigation bar on the left side of your screen, and click Enterprise navigation dropdown menu.
3. Click on ‘Entities’ to view all the sub-site/location/entities you have access to.
4. Find the entity you would like to delete and click on the red bin button for that entity displayed in the right-most column.
5. A modal will open to confirm the deletion, click ‘Yes’ to delete.
Note: Deleting a sub-site/location/entities will delete the existence and data of the Digital Twin associated with that entity. Your sensor data and sensor locations will not be deleted. You can add those sensors by creating a new digital twin.