How to add, edit and delete boundary/polygon to your digital twin for sensors
1. You can add the boundary with or without adding sensors to your digital twin.
2. Click on the ‘Edit’ button displayed on the top-left area of the map, and select ‘Draw Boundary’.
3. Move your cursor on the map, your cursor is now changed to ‘+’ from an arrow.
4. Start clicking your mouse on the map to create vertices of your boundary, and to complete the boundary, double-click for your last vertex. It will automatically join the first and last vertices to complete your boundary.
5. To add a vertex in between two adjacent vertices, click on the dot displayed in the middle of the edge associated with two vertices and drag it accordingly to add a new vertex.
6. Double click on any vertex to delete it.
7. To delete the entire boundary in one-go, right-click anywhere inside the boundary and select delete from the menu.
8. You can hide the boundary, click the ‘Edit’ button displayed on the top-left area of the map, and uncheck the checkbox associated with ‘Toggle boundary’.