It’s been a big year for us at M innovation. In 2018 we’ve experienced significant growth in both revenue and staffing, and have introduced several new features and improvements to our products.
Here’s just a selection of some of the exciting updates and announcements from the last 12 months:
- Our engineering team received a boost with the addition of our new software developer, as well as the support of external hardware development teams.
- We have moved to an updated and more robust design of our Machine Health Monitoring System – the MHM4.
- We’ve introduced several improvements to the AlphaX software dashboard so you can see everything that’s going on at a glance:
- Which devices are online/offline
- Your sites and devices via Google Maps
- The latest values in the data stream
- Any current alerts
- You now have the option to switch on ‘Dark Mode’ in the AlphaX interface – both reducing eye-strain and improving readability.
- Want to temporarily suspend the email alerts you’re receiving from Watchdog? Now you can choose to pause the alerts for as long as you like with the new ‘Acknowledge’ function.
Coming in 2019…
We have big plans for 2019 and we can’t wait to share them with you. For now, here’s a taste:
- A new version of our Machine Health Monitoring System – the MHM5 – is due to be released in the new year.
- Behind the scenes we’ve been creating a brand new module for building and utilities monitoring. Track your gas, water, power, steam and air all in the one place. This will also include comparisons to your historical usage and forecasts for future usage.
- We’re in the process of outsourcing our manufacturing – which will allow us to operate more efficiently and focus on providing you with the very best in IoT technology.
Christmas Closure Dates
We will be closing for the Christmas break after Friday December 21, and returning in the new year on Monday January 7. We look forward to seeing you again in 2019!